Know Your WHY To Live Your Most Authentic Happy Self!
Hey guys, how are you all keeping? Lately, I’ve been feeling inspired more than ever before, even though there is still limited number of means for me to feel this way due to Covid-19 pandemic, with yet another lock-down restrictions and numbers of positive cases still rising.
I mean, the gyms still remain closed here in Ontario, Canada and since training almost everyday has always been a huge part of my life, as well as the major source of fulfillment and inspiration, I do my best to stay active, productive and creative. Of course we can all train outdoors in a small group of people, which is what I’ve been doing since the pandemic outbreak started back in March of last year. We can read good books, watch motivational videos or some UFC fights and consume all kind of inspiring content to keep our sanity in check, right?
I’m not saying all these things don’t help, it’s just not the same as being in the gym with your people, with your team mates and coaches, with your family or giving it your best at some competition, earning that well deserved gold or on the flip side, learning something new about yourself and exposing your weaknesses by loosing.
Whatever it takes, win or loose we all keep getting better and stronger in the process of doing things and taking necessary actions.
To share some of my own inspiration, I compiled audio of my favorite motivational speakers on this very topic to energize you, make you go over and think, what is your list of WHYs?!
What is your WHY?
Why do you do what you do, day-in, day-out, what’s your higher purpose, reason, what’s your very own WHY? Do you think about it ever? Do you write these down, so you can come back and evaluate your progress from time to time in order to stay on track or never?
Before you listen to these great, inspiring voices, let me share MY current list of WHYs, which can and most likely will change over time as I grow older and my priorities shift accordingly.
- So far, at this very moment I feel like I learned to recognize that great things never come from comfort zones and that’s why I keep pushing myself stepping out of my comfort zone as much and as often as possible.
- I learned that everything I’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear, so I decided to face my fears, one by one, day by day.
- I have a burning desire to become the best version of myself personally, professionally, physically and mentally, so that I can inspire others to take action and achieve their full potential, instead of living average, mediocre life.
- I learned that life isn’t about finding myself, it is about creating myself, so I set challenges to get better and create the best me I can be.
- A life worth living is living a life of no regrets and that’s why I surround myself only with people who are going to lift me higher. I find these kind of people to be in the martial arts, competition and all aspiring athletes the most of all.
- Lastly, I learned to more appreciate, that discipline really is gateway to freedom and my ultimate goal is to achieve it not only for myself, my spouse and my family, but for everybody who needs to start accepting this often counter-intuitive but simple fact.
Check out my ‘FL’ Podcast for more inspiration below!
There is so much to learn from others!
Just like one of my favorite speakers and New York time best selling authors Brendon Burchard always says, “common sense isn’t always a common practice”, I find it often to be true for so many, including myself of course!
Check one of my favorite books on High Performance Habits from Brendon below!
That’s all from me and now here is the promised audio compilation so enjoy listening & watching and let me know, what your list of WHYs is?
For more inspiration and motivational videos, follow my new YouTube channel here >>> Fighterpreneur’s Life, share and subscribe to my FL Podcast and as always, feel free to get in touch with me at @Fighterpreneur on Facebook or Instagram.
Stay STRONG, dream BIG and all the BEST in your endeavors!